Thursday, June 4, 2009

Timnichol. Trying my Hardest Here...:)

You can purchase tops and bottoms separate. You do not have to purchase a whole suit or even top and bottom the same color. Mix-and-match and create your own style and fit. I am selling the bottoms for $22 and the tops for $20. Since the double string does not appeal to you go with the triangle top. Triangle tops are classics and never go out of style. If you want skimpy with skinny sides I think the C05 is a good match for you as well as the 258 and they both adjust on the sides giving that extra comfort. The 003 bottoms are skinny on the sides but I do not know if they are skinny enough for you. Anyway, I hope you like what we have to offer. Thanks for stoping by...

2 comments:

  1. Finally figure this out. Thanks for your time and effort to show me more pics. The suits look great. I will be buying one for sure. After I bid on it can I make sure that I get the top I prefer. tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got three pieces for just over $100 and i'm very happy with my purchase. thanks for the hi quality products! :)

    ReplyDelete